LocationOslo, Bergen or virtual
ParticipantsMax 10 people
Language(s)Norwegian or English
Emphasise the process in Robotic Process Automation
RPA is not only about technology, but it is also equally much about process optimization and improvement. This one-day course introduces how to find, define, and design processes for RPA.
Throughout the course, you get an introduction to:
- How to identify, evaluate and prioritize processes for RPA-development
- How to make sure you are using the right tool (RPA), for the right problem
- How you define the process as it is today, and how you redesign the process for RPA
- How you make detailed specifications to be used when developing RPA-processes
- Where does the role of process analysts come in within the RPA-delivery model?
We either use a pre-defined case throughout the whole course, or we let the participants work with a process from their own organization.