Advanced Blue Prism Developer
LocationOslo, Bergen or virtual
ParticipantsMax 10 people
PrerequisiteMinimum 6 months experience with Blue Prism development
Language(s)Norwegian or English
Get to the next level as a RPA Developer
Welcome to the course that will enable you to reach your next skill level. For the extent of three days, we will cover advanced Blue Prism topics, intended for accredited RPA developers with at least six months’ experience. Participants should be prepared for a high tempo course, that requires 100% dedication. To ensure a personalized learning experience, the specific content of each topic will be tailored for the group based on phone interviews with each participant.
Some of the topics we will touch upon
- Blue Prism for Advanced developers: Debugging, screenshots, code stages, login agent and memory usage
- Advanced Solution Design Concepts: Reusability, multilayer objects, communication and application control
- Tips and tricks: Naming conventions, handy shortcuts, code faster and XML-edit
- Avo Library Process Templates: Exception handling, common alterations, retry logic and manual handling
- Avo Library Objects: SQLite, collections, regex, Excel, DateTime, and outlook
- Connected RPA: API in Blue Prism, databases, reporting, dashboards and authentication
Throughout the course, we will put emphasis on discussions and knowledge sharing between the participants. At the end of the course, we will discuss how the participants can make use of what they have learned in their continuous learning journey.